Work with Hello Lola! Throughout the year we will be creatives to assist our team with the volume of wholesale and stock our market stalls.
- Casual Position
- 8 Hours
- $25 per hour + Super
- Work from home
- Hello Lola, based in Brisbane, east is a ceramic studio producing hand finished homewares
- This role is for a assistant creative to Hello Lola’s directors
- Job has arisen to assist with volume of retail orders, market stall stock and wholesale orders
- The successful candidate will report directly to Hello Lola’s directors
- Desirable skill set would be social media, photography, graphic design, illustration pattern making or chalkboard experience
The creative assistant will report to the director and will be responsible for:
- Production of ceramics including travel mugs, egg cups, pots etc using Hello Lola’s design portfolio
- Use ClickUp to complete order requests and track deadlines
- Keeping Hello Lola property such as paint brushes, paint, applicators etc in a safe confidential manner
- Keeping Hello Lola designs and methods confidential
- Keeping Hello Lola clients, wholesaler arrangements confidential
- In rare occasions assisting with packing orders, managing the Hello Lola market stall (carry stock, stall frame and use square reader etc)
The job will be casual, with flexible hours offered as long as deadlines are met and quality of work is maintained.
Successful applicants must have:
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Proven ability to create art and designs
- Previous experience in a creative environment or study
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to take feedback and critique of art to ensure Hello Lola pieces have the highest quality possible
- Ability to work autonomously in a shared creative/events studio
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 1st July 2022.